Friday, January 22, 2016

Beginnings and Endings

Hello friends! We are well into the new year and I have yet to update my blog.  Our Christmas was lovely with 3 out of the 4 children home and extended family here on Christmas Day. Lots of good food, long talks, teasing, and family time.  We are still hoping for Naomi to visit us sometime soon if she can get time off approval from her job. Here is a picture from Christmas Day minus Naomi.



Only days after Christmas our dog, Koda, was diagnosed with Canine GI Lymphoma. As you can imagine, we are heartbroken. I haven't had much heart to write and have been very down since the new year began.  Koda is still hanging on, but it's just a matter of weeks, perhaps days even until he crosses the Rainbow Bridge. I am thankful for the few weeks I have been able to have with him to say goodbye.  This is my first pet I have lost as an adult.

I do plan to get back to writing sometime, and I have several blogs in making on minimalism and simplifying my life. Bear with me, friends! In the mean time, follow me over on Instagram for updates on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment