Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Break

This week is spring break for Chad so I am going to take a little break from blogging so I can spend time with him.  But first, I will show you a few pictures I took today around the acreage.  It was beautiful weather so we spent quite a bit of time outside.  We are so ready for spring, and flowers, and garden plans!

I love this cow's face.  She was pretty friendly when I leaned over the fence to take her picture.


Our nearest neighbors......

Here is the spot of my future garden.  See the compost pile in the left corner?

My flower bed is aching for some prettiness!!

Chad and Remy trimmed the pine trees today so I can see the mountains better from my kitchen window.  They also rehung the bird feeder.


Here is the view I can see now that the trees are trimmed!


And lastly....I spent a little time rocking today.  Looking forward to warm evenings on the front porch!


Hope you all have a nice week.  I will be back next week with a post on how we downsized and the things I did to get rid of so much stuff!  Have a beautiful week, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment