Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 24 & 25 No Wheat/Dairy

Saturday, Day 24
Today was a fairly good day over all.  I had some minor tummy issues after supper, but nothing too serious.  It could be that I was super busy all day and didn't have time to eat much, thus stuffing myself at supper.  My back has been hurting very badly today so my only exercise was a 30 minute walk with Koda and Chad this morning.  I know I need to do some yoga, but by this evening I could hardly walk, much less bend and stretch for yoga. L

Breakfast: 16 oz room temp water with ½ organic lemon, squeezed, 2 cups coffee

Lunch: 4 oz pulled pork, 1 banana

Snack: 1 cup herbal tea with honey

Supper: chicken fajita meat and vegetables served on Mexican rice, corn chips, and pico de gallo

Snack: 6 oz homemade coconut milk hot cocoa

7 – 16 oz glasses of water

Sunday, Day 25

Today was another good day with no tummy issues. I think it is safe to say that cutting out wheat and dairy has been good for helping everything get back to almost normal.  Today was beautiful day.  Chad and I enjoyed taking Koda on a 30 minute walk.  I was also able to do a small amount yoga before bed.

Breakfast: 16 oz room temp water with ½ organic lemon, squeezed, 2 cups coffee, ½ apple, 1 clementine

Lunch: Leftover Mexican chicken, vegetables and rice, corn chips with pico de gallo

Snack: Homemade strawberry coconut milk ice cream (recipe coming on Wednesday)

Supper: Homemade popcorn, green shake

7 - 16 oz glasses of water


Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment