Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 22 & 23 No Wheat/ Dairy

Thursday, Day 22,

Today was another day of feeling good.  I have gone a good week now without any tummy issues what-so-ever! Workouts today were 2 - 30 minute walks with Koda as well as 45 minutes of weights, planks, push ups, dips, and stretching.

Breakfast: 16 oz room temp water with ½ lemon, squeezed, 2 cups coffee

Lunch: Leftover Thai Noodles, 1 cup coffee

Snack: 1 handful almonds

Supper: 6 oz chicken breast, 1 cup asparagus sautéed with coconut oil, garlic, and sea salt, 1 clementine

Snack: 2 cups herbal tea with honey

7 – 16 oz glasses of water


Friday, Day 23

I feel like a broken record but I am feeling good today and have plenty of energy.  Chad and I went on date this afternoon so my meal times were all messed up.  He does not get of work until 2:00 so I eat a late lunch/early supper and then a larger snack in the evening.  Today’s exercise was only a 15 minute walk with Koda as it was rainy and windy.  My back has been bothering me so it might be better to rest it anyway.  It was pretty sore last night after all of yesterday’s workouts.

Breakfast: 16 oz room temp water with ½ lemon, squeezed, 2 cups coffee, 1 banana, 1 handful of almonds

Lunch: homemade popcorn popped in coconut oil with sea salt

Supper: chicken, vegetables, and rice bowl from Chipotle with corn chips, 1 soy chai from Starbucks

Snack: 1 cup herbal tea with honey, 1 apple, 1 large handful pistachios

7 – 16 oz glasses of water



Have a nice weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment