Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 16 & 17 No Wheat/Dairy

Friday, Day 16 


Today I felt good.  I had plenty of energy all day and no tummy issues or pain.   Chad and I had a nice lunch date for Valentine’s Day at Chipotle.  Fortunately, there are plenty of healthy gluten and dairy free options there, not to mention we had a buy one get one free coupon!  No fancy date for us, we were in and out for less than 10 bucks!! But that is ok; we have fun just going out, wherever the place may be.  We were blessed to be gifted some money at Christmas time that we use for our weekly dates, otherwise with our budget it would be much less often.  The snow is already starting to melt here so Chad and I were able to take Koda on a walk in the afternoon after our date.  I also did 45 minutes of yoga before bed.

Breakfast: 16 oz glass water with ½ lemon, squeezed, 2 cups coffee, 1 handful almonds, 1 banana

Snack: 2 cups herbal tea with honey

Lunch: Date with Chad at Chipotle.  Rice bowl with brown rice, chicken and heavy vegetables, salsa and corn chips

Snack: Soy Chai from Starbucks (I realize these are not good for me, but I believe it is ok to have one of these drinks occasionally.  It’s all about moderation and being healthy MOST of the time!)

Supper: homemade chili, celery and carrot sticks, 1 clementine

7 - 16 oz glasses of water


Saturday, Day 17


Today I felt so-so. A few minor tummy pains in the morning and afternoon, but they went away by afternoon.  I felt pretty tired all day though so I did not do a work out.  The weather was dreary, which may have caused some of the tiredness…well that and the few hours spent on the computer writing for this blog!!


Breakfast: 16 oz glass water with ½ lemon, squeezed, 2 cups coffee, breakfast rice with raisins, raw honey, cinnamon, and almond milk.

Snack: 1 cup herbal tea with honey, 1 handful almonds

Lunch: green smoothie

Supper: Thai Noodles, 1 clementine

Snack:  1 handful pistachios

7 - 16 oz glasses of water

Have a blessed day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment