Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 12 & 13 No Wheat/Dairy

Day 12 

Day 12 was a good day.  I felt very good digestion-wise today.  But man, have I been craving carbs!  My back was bothering me pretty badly today, so the only exercise I did was a 30 minute walk with Koda.

Breakfast: 16 oz room temp water with ½ organic lemon, squeezed.  Breakfast rice with almond milk, raisins, raw honey, and cinnamon, 2 cups coffee

Lunch: 2 bowls homemade popcorn popped in coconut oil with sea salt

Snack: 1 handful of almonds, dried, unsweetened apple chips, 1 serving organic corn chips

Supper: Taco salad with 4 oz ground beef, a few organic corn chips, herbal tea with raw honey

2 cups decaf coffee

7 - 16 oz glasses of water


Day 13 

Day 13 and my IBS is back with a vengeance.   I am glad I have kept a food log because after looking back I can see I have flare ups after eating corn products. And yesterday was a heavy corn day.  While I really don’t want to cut anything else out of my diet, I think I can manage to at least cut back on corn products.  Exercise today was a 30 minute walk with Koda and 30 minutes weight and 30 minute yoga.

Breakfast: 16 oz room temp water with ½ organic lemon, squeezed, 2 cups coffee, 2 free range eggs scrambled with onion, green pepper, and 2 pieces nitrate free bacon (Yes, I eat bacon occasionally. I think it can be enjoyed in moderation.)

Lunch: Green Shake

Snack: 1 apple, 1 handful of almonds

Supper: Chicken Red Curry Soup with jasmine rice

Snack: 1 cup herbal tea with raw honey

 7 - 16 oz glasses of water

Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment